THE MAGUS DESIGNS APPROACH TO SECURITY
MAGUS DESIGNS is a partnership firm and uses highest security standards to ensure its customers about secure online transactions. We only collect user or customer information as required to conduct our business and to enable us to provide the best services to our users and customers. We do not sell or rent this information to third parties. This Privacy Notice is our way of telling you what information we collect, how we use it and how you can access, change and remove your information.
RESPECTING YOUR PRIVACY
USER OR CUSTOMER INFORMATION (AS DEFINED ABOVE) WILL BE USED AS DESCRIBED BELOW
· That user and customer information shareable with our partners, subsidiaries, affiliates and which are also involved in delivering the service to you as a customer in your buying process. We will also need to share some or all of your information as governed in the case of acquisitions by or mergers with other business entities.
· That we use user and customer information defined above to understand customer behavior and thus offer better and more relevant experiences to you. We use certain information in an aggregated form across users to compile statistical and demographical profiles for our business and marketing activities.
· That we use this information to inform you about offers and deals, new launches, information about products you have purchased, order and shipping status, as well as other promotional and informational content. We will provide you the option to opt-out of such services.
· That we use session log and traffic flow information to understand and analyze customer preferences, buying patterns and behavior at an aggregate level and This will also be used by us to understand how users are interacting with our site and to make improvements.
· That we use IP address, traffic sources, user navigation across the site, browser and OS information etc. to measure overall site performance in terms of number of users, user engagement, time spent by users on the site etc.
· That we will need to use user or customer information in case required in aspects such as any legal disputes arises or any other legal processes; comply with any statutory or regulatory requirement; troubleshoot problems; detect and protect against error, fraud and other criminal or illegal activity; collect fees owed; enforce our terms and conditions; prevent abuse of our services; prevent violation of the rights of third parties, other users or the general public